Thousand in front of the office, the daily miracle of the creation of their own, and finally come together and enormous energy, great support from a software empire. Into the company before I have seen many of Microsoft related news, but only live one, that I feel strongly: the Empire's most Ling Duishou a deadly, it will not be afraid of anything new. It may not be the first to create something invented company, but it will quickly catch up and over the first mover, its striking ability is far better than any company in the world.
The first day's work experience at Microsoft, gave me a great shock. Although there has been prepared before, but I did not think, from small companies to large companies across the ruined so much.
The first job would have to pick a good company
Exchanges with many young friends, I have to advise their own personal experience:
The first job is not an election of a good job, but not to elect a good salary, but have to pick a good company.
Why? As a good company can lay you in all aspects of professional basis. Looking back, I can have room for development today, the early career at Microsoft is laying the foundation plays an important role.
没有评论:
发表评论