2010年7月20日星期二

After I joined Microsoft, a relative said to me: if this company allows you to do front, you should go. For him, I am deeply that it does. Because even a receptionist, as long as you intend, as you can understand the structure of the company system and regulation. My friend and I have colleagues at Microsoft when Wu Shihong, when IBM first entered only a front staff, but later be general manager of Microsoft China, China's female representative of one of the professional managers.

  As long as you have the ability, do not care about the nature of the work, do not care about the level of salary, you can start from a low position to prove. Away is not standardized, small companies, even start the vice president of development for your future is not much help. Therefore, do not attracted me, select a good company, first started to say, to step into the future is yours after.

  Candidate status to enter the Microsoft headquarters in the day, I thought I could keep close contact from the eyes of the idol, the world's richest man Bill Gates has. I was naive and stupid that kind of effort, as if most do not know how to distinguish between reality and fantasy of what kind of groupies. When the HR recruitment manager told me that remark, I was also once quite understand.

没有评论:

发表评论