2010年7月20日星期二

Mail has since become the most important of my job means. Microsoft 10 years, I have made a total of 650,000 messages. This is a very alarming figure.

  The first boss gave me the managerial implications

  Into Microsoft, I do own the company, management does not know what that is, like to do on their own how to do it. Therefore, the initial contact with David very strict management mode, I could not, the heart is also quite depressed. His work habits are very tight on staff keep an eye, what a thing to pick up the phone curse, so that subordinates at work were all jittery. Work under him early, I do not seek psychological active, but to black.

  As an ordinary employee, when I was thinking, if I am a leader and will never be treated in this way suppress employees. Later I found that many managers love to commit such a fault. In fact, staff made a mistake, Pingpingpangpang Complain meal, not only fail to correct results, but the staff have lost the incentive to work. In such a boss men, many employees are disturbed in mind and not dare to do things, they do not make mistakes is good, let alone to an innovation.

没有评论:

发表评论