2010年7月20日星期二

At that time my department is doing a test version of Windows NT, almost every day out a new version. I once gave a number of colleagues and managers of other departments wrote a message, warning that day out of beta version of the new system is not stable enough, suggest that you first do not use this version. This message I sent to David A. David was in New York on business, was very annoyed to see the message. He immediately called me and scolded me out right about face, severely criticized how can I send this message. Arbitrarily distributed to other departments of the manager, the error has been committed ultra vires, and the message content is not accurate, a lot of words wrong. More seriously, I should not hastily judge said the next test version of the company's instability, but also his knowledge of the case.

  David was very severely criticized after I wrote the message to become very cautious. If only one to one e-mail, I quickly finished. Carefully the extent of my mail to receive the number of people with the increment. Significant mass of mail, I will read it after finishing it several times, but will ask my colleagues to help me look for problems. David is also doing a very religious man, he will use a very clear way to tell me how to e-mail with the most precise language to express content. In the initial stage, the people can always pick out my message language, culture or professional problems. After continuous efforts, after about six months, I have not see any problems e-mail. And clarity at a glance. Until now, I write e-mail is also very concise, it is entirely thanks to the company by the rigorous training period.

没有评论:

发表评论